The grounds of Dalgan Park are currently open to the public between 10am and 4pm.
Situated three miles south of Navan on five acres of parklands and woods, Dalgan Park is the home of the Missionary Society of St Columban in Ireland.
The Columban Fathers built the college at Dalgan in 1938.
Dalgan houses the administration of the Columban Missionaries in Ireland, a missionary centre and exhibition, the ‘Far East’ magazine and a retirement home for Columbans.
For more on the history of Dalgan see: https://columbans.ie/resources/dalgan